Dr. Jacobson has over 20 years of experience with soft tissue fillers in Issaquah. Each filler has different characteristics, and Dr. Jacobson will choose the right filler or combination of fillers for the area and desired effect. Rest assured you are in the hands of a very experienced injector and artist who will ensure your results are both beautiful and natural in appearance.
At TLJ, we make every extra effort possible to ensure your comfort during your treatment.
- Areas of Treatment: TLJ Aesthetics MD treats many areas of the face, including lips, eyes, temples, cheeks, expression lines, jaw line, and more.
- Treatment Time: 15-45 minutes
- Typical Recovery Time: zero – 2 days
- Frequency of Maintenance Treatment: every 8-12 months
- Restore volume in the lips that have abated over time in a natural way or add a bit of refreshing volume to otherwise already youthful lips.
- Improve the appearance of bags, lines, wrinkles or a hollowed appearance around the eyes
- Restore an optimally youthful shape to the temple
- Create a “lift” in the cheek and optimize the proper proportion and relationship between the mid-section of the face and the lower face. “Shifting North” is the goal and outcome in this area
- Refine laugh and frown expression lines of the mid and lower face in such a fashion to produce a beautiful fresh look, never puffy or overdone
- Smooth out the vertical “smoker” or “straw” lines and horizontal “smile” lines above and below the lips
- Strengthen the jawline
The effects of Soft Tissue Fillers will gradually wear off over time and lines, wrinkles and the original condition of the skin and facial proportion will return.
As with any medical treatment, ensure you are getting treated with a very experienced injector. The technique defines safety. At TLJ Aesthetics MD, no medical complications have ever occurred.
The effect is immediate.
Typically, Soft Tissue Filler treatments are every 6-12 months and sometimes longer. With regular treatments and the “layering” style that Dr Jacobson is known for, it is common for fillers to last longer over time.
The goal at TLJ Aesthetics MD in Issaquah is always to ensure a natural appearance and the result is a well-rested, refreshed, and beautiful look.
The most common side effects include bruising and a stinging sensation at the time of treatment. Usually, there is some swelling immediately after treatment that improves markedly the day of treatment. At TLJ Aesthetics MD, we do all possible to help prevent and avoid any unpleasant experiences and ensure your treatment is very comfortable.
Botox is a substance that relaxes muscles to create a beneficial cosmetic result. Soft tissue fillers affect the shape and volume of areas such as cheeks, expression lines, the hollow appearance of eyes and lips. The two treatments are commonly done together for additive benefits.
Start your virtual consultation to find out how TLJ MD can best serve you.
Learn about ways you can save on your aesthetic treatments at TLJ.